NanoExpo provides rabbit polyclonal antisera production services as well as antigen synthesis, antibody purification, and analysis. To meet the needs of each individual customer, projects can be tailored to client-specific requirements or follow standard protocols eliciting a strong humoral immune response.
- Design, synthesis, and purification of antigens
- Immunization and blood collection
- Serum isolation
- ELISA titer determination
- Serum antibody purification (isolation of total immunoglobulin fraction by chromatography or isolation of antigen specific antibodies with affinity matrices)
- Development of specific assays
Our scientists can collaborate with clients to ensure that their custom protocol is optimized to meet their specific needs.